Saturday, August 16, 2008

The Doctor is in - Again

Sometimes I ask myself - Why the hell did I stay in on Saturday night to watch the Jays play? Considering the season was basically lost two months ago, it's a very valid question.

Well, after watching the Jays beat Boston 4-1 tonight, I have had two simple words that explain why I watch. 1)Roy 2) Halladay.

This guy is absolutely amazing. He just finished dominating the BoSox for his 8th complete game of the season. Yeah, that's right eight.

Halladay now has more complete games by himself then 27 of the 30 team pitching staffs do throughout the majors. If that doesn't strike you as great… well then, you’re bizarre.

It is a shame that this team can't reward his greatness by getting into the postseason.

2 comments:

The Jays Man said...

Hmmm is correct good sir.

Anonymous said...

you better not stay in when I get to town!!