Monday, May 11, 2009

AJ vs. Doc - May 12th - Rogers Centre


Hopefully we have a good turnout of this game. It should be a good one. I have to admit, I am one of the folks that wants to see Burnett get lit up by the streaking Jays offence.

Sure it's only May 11th, but from a standings point of view this has been the best season in a long time in Jays land. Let's get some fans out to support the team! The Jays home attendence is currently ranked 26th in the majors, hovering just over 20,000 per game. Call me crazy, but I really think the campaign to lower fan expectations in the offseason by management is very much to blame here.

Where are all those fans that came out to game 1 and threw crap on the field now?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did yougo to the game?

The Jays Man said...

No, I didn't.

I go to every Saturday and Sunday game. It doesn't matter to me who they play.

New York or Baltimore. I will be there.